favorite this postSKYPE VOICE LESSONS | Award-Winning Singer, Berklee Graduate, USA (Skype) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
- SKYPE VOICE LESSONS: Receive voice lessons by an expert singer and voice trainer, trained at world-renowned Berklee College of Music, Boston.
- EXPRESS YOUR OWN VOICE: Develop your own instrument and give your personal touch to each song you sing. Gain confidence in performing through sound technique and a healthy approach of singing.
- WHICH LANGUAGE? I deliver lessons in English, German and Spanish.
- AMERICAN DICTION FOR SINGERS: I am trained in American diction for singers and I enable singers to improve their American sound in singing.
- BEGINNER OR REFRESHER? I work with students of all ages and backgrounds. The only prerequirement is a Skype connection.
ABOUT YOUR VOICE TEACHER:
I am summa cum laude graduate from Berklee College of Music. I was trained by some of the world's finest vocalists, I collaborate with GRAMMY Award winners and nominees and I speak for executives around the world about the power of music thinking. I am located in Boston, USA.
I have performed at hundreds of concerts in the U.S. and across Europe, at Boston Symphony Hall, Paramount Theater, Boston Outside the Box Festival, Berklee Performance Center, in Vienna, Austria, Switzerland and France. I am member of the chorus of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
My repertoire ranges from classical music to musical theater, jazz, traditional pop, funk, R&B and beyond. I am an award-winning songwriter for the UK Songwriting Contest. As music producer, I work for clients in the U.S., South America and China.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers